Your logo Here

Jumat, 08 Oktober 2010

Increase Your Sales With a Business Webinar

by Your Name 0 comments



Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit


I am a huge proponent of business webinars. I like to think of them as "Wonderful Webinars." Why do I think a business webinar works so well? The reasons are endless!

First of all, a business webinar is efficient. You can create several products at one time. Think about this: if I have a webinar, I will record it and at the end of my webinar I will have a video that I can turn around and sell. I will also have an audio file at the end that I can turn into audio CD's, or podcasts.

Furthermore, I will have a transcript, because I usually have someone type up my webinar for me. I can take that transcript and turn that into an ebook on webinars. Since I use PowerPoint to present when I lead a webinar, I can take my presentation and turn that into an interactive workbook by adding some blank lines.

As an added bonus, I can most likely also take the transcript and break it up into pieces and potentially get around 50 articles that now I can blast to article directories, which of course helps my ranking in Google due to backward links. So by having one product, I can with minimal effort, turn it into four products at once through webinars.

Another reason that business webinars are so incredibly efficient is that I am able to reach thousands of people, all around the world, at the same time. I have found sales conversion to be between 10-30% of people who attend the webinar. I have actually had conversion rates up 33% before! Imagine having 100 people on your webinar and having 33 of them buy your product. I have also had conversion rates that were a little lower.

However, the point is that webinars convert like crazy. They allow you to communicate one time to many, many people. If you are tired of those one to one sales calls, you owe it to yourself to give webinars a really, really close look.








Stephen Beck explains how to use a business webinar to explode your sales. For a free mini-course & webinar presentation on how webinars can make you 10 times more productive, go to http://www.WildlyWealthyWebinars.com right now.


Comments 0 comments

QuinXia
Quin Xia is currently living in China
quin.xia@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Categories

Label

Sponsored Links

My Photos on flickr

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves