Your logo Here

Kamis, 14 Oktober 2010

Webinars - What is a Webinar?

by Your Name 0 comments



Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit


A Webinar is a seminar, but it is offered over the Internet so that you can offer the Webinar to anyone who has access to the Internet, and reduce costs. But a Webinar offers so many additional benefits.

Here are just a few of the benefits of Webinars:

1. You save the cost of travel, for you and those who attend your Webinar

2. You can record your Webinar and place it on a CD or your web site for distribution

3. You instantly increase your sales territory and the ability to sell around the world

A Webinar is so powerful because it allows you to enter a virtual conference room, talk (in your voice) and share pictures, web sites, Power Point Presentations and in some cases, any application on your computer, such as Excel, Word, etc.

How it works:

You set a topic, time and a date for the Webinar. Then invite your clients to visit the web site where they can enter the Webinar, which is a virtual conference (meeting) room on the Internet.

Once visitors enter the virtual conference room, you make a presentation complete with your voice, slides, software and visits to web sites of interest. Follow up with a question and answer session, and you've just completed your seminar. But this seminar was via the Internet, so nobody had to drive to the seminar.

Another benefit of a Webinar is that it can be easily recorded and shared over and over in the future.

Yes, you heard that right. You can even record the entire event for future training or sales, or turn the recording into an short info-commercial, what I call a "Talking-Ad.

Once you have the talking ad (or recorded seminar) completed, you can then distribute it to your prospects in a variety of new ways. Honestly, it is as simple as providing a link to the recording on a web site. Or sending it attached to an e-mail. Or you can place it on a CD or DVD and hand it to someone or send it in the mail. You can give it a way for free or charge for it. It can be an educational tool that sells for you or a seminar that is sold to generate income. That's up to you.

As you can see, whether you are in business or starting a new business, this is a good time to be in business because the computer and the Internet are the most powerful tools ever invented for business. In fact, with Webinar technology, the Internet can be your new office!

A Webinar Can Be Your New Office:

"If you want a more flexible schedule and potential to earn more money when you do work, you need to explore using Web Conference rooms as one of your key business tools. I want to work smarter, not harder, with lots of time off to do the important things in life. But I also don't want to have to quit working or recruiting or training just because I am not at my office's physical location. If I'm on vacation and still need to generate a bit of cash, I can still meet online with anyone in the world, through the Internet and a conference room. That's why I turned my computer and the Internet into my new office.

Because I live in the age of the Internet, now, wherever I have access to the Internet, I have access to my office! I have access to my contact list, my calendar, my to do list, my fax machine, e-mail and voice enabled conference room to give demos to anyone any here in the world as long as they have access to the Internet. Whether I am using my notebook computer at a customer's home or office, the library, or at a vacation spot, I can still use my conference room to make my sales presentation or lead someone through my web site to make a sale.

The good new is you can have an office just like mine.

Welcome to the office of the future!"

John Davin 2000

_____________

REPRINT RIGHTS:

You may reprint this article, as long as you do not change it and include the Bio below.

By John E. Davin








About John Davin

Since 19981, John Davin has helped small businesses take advantage of technology setting up BBSs (what we used before the Internet), Web Sites, Blogs, etc. to help small businesses market their products and services electronically.

Please visit http://www.webtoolsguy.com to access many of his free books and videos


Comments 0 comments

QuinXia
Quin Xia is currently living in China
quin.xia@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Categories

Label

Sponsored Links

My Photos on flickr

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves